Saturday 28 December 2013

Benefit They're Real Mascara!

Hello my lovelies!,

So, lately I have been thinking about my favourite products throughout 2013 as I was debating whether or not to do a blogpost on them. As I was rummaging through my makeup collection, choosing what products have been my favourite all year round, I found my Benefit 'They're Real' mascara and instantly threw it into the blogpost pile. However, I thought that this mascara deserved a whole blogpost of its own, so here it is:')


My mum and I were out shopping a few months back when we came across the Benefit section in Debenhams. We both absolutely love Benefit makeup and the mascara had been on our shopping lists to buy for months! So when we saw it in the shop on offer, the lady tested it out on us and we both just gave in and so my mum bought it for us to share. We decided that we would only wear it on special occasions or to parties as it is a special product and the pricetag is quite delicate too! 

This is why we bought it...
Before                                                      After

My eyelashes are naturally quite long anyway, but after using the Benefit mascara, it was literally as if I was wearing false lashes (which is what it's meant to do). The pricetag is quite high for a mascara but its a high-end brand and the packaging is beautiful so what do you expect? We payed £19.50 and it came with a free mini travel size mascara which I thought was a really good deal! Personally, I find that the wand makes it easy to apply the mascara and after having it for a few months, it hasnt dried out at all! This mascara has had some mixed reviews but I think that you can't judge a product until you have tried it out yourself!

If you have tried the Benefit They're Real mascara then tell me your views on it below! Not everyone will like this mascara but I know that I love it and I will definitely be re-purchasing it when it runs out! Thanks for reading, see you in my next post!

L x

PS - You can now follow me on Bloglovin! Just type my blog URL into the search bar and follow me through there for blogpost updates!:)

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this mascara! It looks really pretty on you as well! But I find it quite difficult to remove, is that just me? :)

    www.beautiegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a lovely mascara! Thankyou:') Yeah, it is quite difficult to remove but with a few makeup pads its gone! L x

    ReplyDelete